Thursday, November 1, 2007

NaBloPoMo

I'm doing NaBloPoMo over at my other blog Candid Karina. I'm also doing NaNoWriMo. Therefore, I'm not going to comit to doing NaBloPoMo over here...however, I'm going to try to post something creative in here daily. I may not do it, but currently I only post here once a week...so even if I manage to post a few more times a week over here, it'll be something. I will post snippets of my NaNoWriMo novel in here periodically, and then some other poems or prose which might come along. I will also continue to do "Writer's Island".

That said....a little Haiku for the month of November.

Write a post a day
and a novel in a month
this is November.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I have some clever words of encouragement but I don't so -- good luck with the NaBloPoMo and NaNoWriMo! I'll probably visiting both your sites.

Nice haiku - it fits well with November.

SabineM said...

came from she who blogs
Great Haiku!!!
ANd best of luck with the NaBloPoMo!

qualcosa di bello said...

i love that haiku!!